Friday, July 9, 2010

Emma Update

I can't belive Emma is already 4 months old (although sometimes I feel like she a lot older). She is doing a lot of new things. She started rolling over around 2 months. After mastering that, she decided she wanted to move onto bigger and better things.... crawling! She gets up into the crawling position and rocks back and forth. She can scoot a little bit forward, but she mostly pushes herself backwards (and can get pretty far doing that!) I'm sure it won't be much longer before she starts full out crawling.
Emma is such a happy baby. She rarely crys (except when she gets immunized). She loves playing with Tylie and Tylie loves playing with her! She has about 3 naps a day in her swing (best investment we've ever made! she loves it and so do we!) She sleeps through the night in her crib. She is bottle fed, but she is starting to show interest in real food. She will start smacking her lips and drooling whenever she see's Jason and I eat food... only a couple more months Emma! Anyways, I'm not very good about writing things down when my kids do them... so I thought I would blog about it so I don't forget everything when it comes time to scrapbook!

1 comment:

Taylor and Judy said...

That's awesome!! She is such a good baby and Tammi whats with your babies crawling at 4 months...Go Emma!!!