Sunday, September 6, 2009

Back to where it all began...

We are officially edmontonians again! Jason and I have a lot of great memories in Edmonton. After all, it is the place where we first met, fell in love, and got engaged! The big move took place last week and we are finally starting to get settled in our new place. Although I love Edmonton, I REALLY miss my family and how close we all use to be. I just keep reminding myself that I have a family of my own now and that this is just another chapter of my life. Jason will be attending the U of A for the next 4 years to get his bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering. He Started on September 2nd and loves it so far :) I know that school can get very stressful and intense, so it makes me a little nervous knowing that we will be having another baby this coming February. But I know that all things are possible with the Lords help and that He will be with us every step of the way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cmon Im family, maybe not as much family(nnumber wise) but still...im family! Guess Im going to have to start annoying you by coming down all the time like I did to Jeff and Britt :p